Medium Large Phill

Proof of Just How Random Teenagers Can Be.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Posters-block

Sitting here and staring at the gentle glow of my screen I realize that how easily distracted l am is the only thing that i can focus on. Blogging is all that I want to do, yet that requires thought.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! says my brain, THINKING HURTS!!!!!!!! BRAIN TIRED JUST STARE A LITTLE MORE!!!!!

So I stare, and stare, and stare. And begin;

HIOOO!! Readers I'm back with a vengence. Posting will still be a little sporatic but hey when it got regular was it good? Don't worry there will still be Top Ten lists here and there and the old stuff that used to be on here. However I have a goal to make my posts tell a little about myself, perhaps even a weekly story.

Well considering that it took me thirty minutes to write this much I don't think that i can write much more of substance. Have a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home