Medium Large Phill

Proof of Just How Random Teenagers Can Be.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Song

This is a song that I came up with about two months ago

Its time to stand with the righteous
Its time to run through your gates with praise
Its time to shout it out to Zion
Cause I'm coming back to you

I wanna stand with the righteous
I wanna scream out your praise
I wanna be your humble servant Lord
Break my heart for you

Its time to stand with the righteous
Its time to run through your gates with praise
Its time to shout it out to Zion
Cause I'm coming back to you

Pick me up when I fall Lord
Take me to see your crown
Let me run through the gates of heaven
Lord I'm coming back to You

Its time to stand with the righteous
Its time to run through your gates with praise
Its time to shout it out to Zion
Cause I'm coming back to you

Its time to shout it out to Zion
Time to sing for the great I AM
Its time to let the nations know Lord
That:

Its time to stand with the righteous
Its time to run through your gates with praise
Its time to shout it out to Zion
Cause I'm coming back to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home