Medium Large Phill

Proof of Just How Random Teenagers Can Be.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ralph Wiggum Quotes

Quite Possibly my favorite charachter on "The Simpsons" is Ralph Wiggum just because he has the most random sayings so without further ado here is a list of quotes.

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Gramma!

I bent my wookie.

The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there

Ralph: "Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants."
Chief Wiggum: "Just relax and it'll come, son."

I heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant

And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life

I found a moonrock in my nose!

That's where I saw the leprechaun he teels me to burn things

If you have any other quotes feel free to put them in the comment section

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home